When we use Humic Acid Based Products in Grape Garden
1. Acidic soil and saline-alkali land. Humic acid can regulate soil acid and alkali. It can create a good growing environment for crop roots, improve soil structure and increase yield.
2. Increasing organic matter in the soil. After excessive fertilizer, the soil will become salinization and organic matter deficiency. Humic acid products can be used to reduce the soil conductivity and reduce the free salt in the soil.
3. After the application of biological bacteria agent, the effect is not ideal. Then we can use biological bacteria and humic acid products, humic acid can provide carbon source for biological bacteria, increase the growth rate and number of beneficial bacteria, so that biological bacteria agent play a greater role.
4. The ground temperature is low, especially in winter. Because potassium nitrate dissolves in water and causes the water temperature to decrease. Adding humic acid products to fertilizer treatment can alleviate the adverse effect of low temperature on root system. When adding humic acid to the fertilizer, the adverse effect of low temperature on the roots can be alleviated. In addition, the surface color is darker after the application of humic acid, which is easier to absorb sunlight and beneficial to improve the ground temperature.
5. Before the dry and rainy season, using humic acid and fulvic acid can reduce the grape losses after drought and flood to some extent.
6. For any cause of grape root dysplasia and premature aging, we must use humic acid based products. Humic acid can promote the development of grape capillaries.
7. To pursue the grape color and surface finish, we need humic acid or fulvic acid. Because humic acid based products can promote the surface wax, keratin and lignin synthesis.
8. Humic acid based products must be used during grape expansion. Humic acid and fulvic acid can increase the number of cells in the expanded area, and at the same time increase the cell volume, make the grape large and plump.
9. We must use humic acid based products when plant is weak and the grape land needed to quickly restore.