When You Should Use Humates！
- If soil acidification or saline-alkali land, humate products can be used to adjust acid and alkali and create a good growth environment for crop roots.
- After excessive fertilizer, soil salinization, hardened, lack of organic matter, humic acid and humate products can be used to lower soil conductivity and reduce the free salt in the soil.
- After using biological bacteria agent and the effect is not ideal, we can use humic acid products plus biological bacteria, humic acid can provide carbon source for biological bacteria, increase the growth rate and quantity of beneficial bacteria and make biological bacteria agent play a greater role.
- Low ground temperature especially in winter, potassium nitrate dissolves in water will lower the water temperature. Using humic acid based products can alleviate the adverse effect of low temperature on the root system. In addition, the surface color is darker after the application of humic acid, which is easier to absorb sunlight and beneficial to improve the ground temperature.
- Before dry season and rainy season, using humates or fulvic acid products can reduce the field loss after drought and flood.
- Caused by any of the above reasons for root dysplasia and premature aging need to use humic acid based products. Humic acid can promote the development of crops capillary roots.
- Where the need to pursue color and surface finish crops must use humic acid based products! Because humic acid can promote the synthesis of surface wax, keratin and lignin.
- The crops which need to inflate be sure to use humic acid based products! Humic acid can increase the number of cells in the enlarged site and increase the volume of cell.
- The crops that are weak growth and need to recover quickly must use humate or fulvic acid products!